*The fee for an intake session (60 minutes) is $175
*The fee for individual session (50 minutes) is $160
*The fee for couples therapy (60 minutes) is $175
*The fee for family therapy (60 minutes) is $175
*Extended couples/family therapy (75 minutes) is $190
*Extended couples/family therapy (90 minutes) is $210
I am in process of becoming credentialed with BCBS.
I am considered an "out of network" provider for all other insurance companies. If you would like to submit to your insurance company, I will provide you with a receipt containing all of the information insurance companies typically require. You can submit this bill to your insurance company and receive directly any reimbursements for which you might qualify.
Please check carefully with your insurance company to determine your coverage for therapy by asking the following questions:
1. What are my out-of-network, Mental Health insurance benefits?
2. What is my deductible and has it been met?
3. How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
4. What is the coverage amount per therapy session? (This is usually expressed as a percentage, e.g., 80%, or as a flat rate, such as $70.)
5. Is any preauthorization (e.g. preapproval, precertification) required from my primary care physician or any other provider?
Additional questions you may want to ask your insurance company are available in this document.
Payment is expected at the time of service. You are welcome to pay using a major credit card, cash or check.